Saturday, November 12, 2011

one week trip at penang







erm..want t say what le?thanx god for giving me chance to go travelling ..and many unexpected things happened here...and thanx God help me solve everything..i stay at three different places and different persons..is nice to adapt with them...i want to thanx sue ann,rachel ,lydia and her sister ivy and her bf....they are the angles that help me a lots....sue ann everyday she never complain and always bring me go to have a very enjoyable trip...on wednesday,i stay at rachel's house...her mummy is very nice...morning bring me eat dim sum...feed me till fat fat de....afternoon bring me go penang hill...and friday i go to lydia's sister house....her sister,iVY is so friendly ....lydia and ivy very worried about my coughing +asma..they bring me go seek for pharmacist...and i had consumed some money on these medicines..i wonder i never regretted to come here..bez i can feel the love from everyone....i will appreciate every moments with u guys...my mummy very worried about me and ask me whther regretted bez din bek home....mummy,i never regretted even i knowmy sickness become more and more serious...i believe god will send the angels to protect me..dun worry about me...mummy..i will be recover soon..bez too much love i feel here

No comments:

Post a Comment